Fall is my favorite time of the year. The weather conditions must have been just right this year because the trees are really beautiful. We have several maple trees around our house and the colors are absolutely gorgeous with brilliant yellows, oranges and even a little red here and there. Pete tries his best to keep the leaves picked up. He drives the riding mower around the yard every few days to mulch them. He has also raked bunches to add to the garden and compost bin. He gets things looking really good and then all it takes is a little breeze and it all comes undone again. I guess I should get out there and help him.
3 comments:
Sharon I love the fall colors also!! I think this is a great time to think of family and spend time together during the holidays.
I know...weren't the leaves incredible this year? Amazing colors. We were out in the yard raking away today. Might be the last rain-less Saturday till April!
Nice picture of Pete, Sharon. I showed it to Wayne and now he wants me to put a picture of him on his tractor on MY blog!
Post a Comment